Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avengers Review! - Not

Okay I know I should be reviewing Avengers Assemble right now but I'm simply too tired so I thought I'd give you a quick update instead. That review will come soon.

Leaving Cert Construction Studies Day Practical was today, basically a four hour practical exam without power tools and a whole lotta stress. The piece looked simple enough but unfortunately I ran out of time and my project remained unfinished, but in a reasonable state. I found the time constraints to be unreasonable as such a rush seemed inadequate for a delicate piece as which we were making. But I digress, it's done now and it's up to next year's poor bastards to complain.
Looked a bit like this, but then again they look a bit like this every year.

Exams are fast approaching and I think I've just realised that now, updates may become sparse over the next month as I dig in for some hopefully successful cramming, although I suppose my readers will be doing the same. Good luck to you all by the way, it's been hard going and we all need a break, but the rewards will come for our actions now. I just want to see the first one to crack and go bonkers. Offering odds of 2/5 on Mark Ennet ;).

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment