Monday, November 29, 2010

A Curse in Monochrome Disguise?

Saturday Morning: 7am. I woke up to find everything outside covered in a blanket of glorious snow, it made me happy, even more so when I realised I wouldn't have to go to work. So, after a moment of elation I went back to bed.

Saturday Evening: It doesn't look like the snow is leaving, the roads are lethally dangerous, and I remain cautiously optimistic that there will be no school on Monday, and hence I won't have to sit my impending exams that I haven't studied for...

Sunday Afternoon: The snow remains, even without the official word, Ive given up on even trying to study for exams. Soon after, the glorious notification arrives and Facebook practically explodes with joy at the news...

Monday Morning, 5am: I've stayed up to watch the last days play of the first Ashes Test, which you probably don't want to hear about...

Monday Evening: More snow, more good news, no school on Tuesday, which means more missed exams! This weekend gets better as it gets longer....  But I'm never going to be able to concentrate on studying for those tests now. Curse that fun fun snow...

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Know how you feel.....
    Still have hours of homework to do!
    silly me...

    ReplyDelete