Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ooohh Shiny...

So this is the world of blogging...
Everything seems fresh and new, and I know I can post anything I want right now because no one reads a first blog.

However, on the off chance that I actually become quite good at this and gain many subscribers, someone may decide to trawl through the archives, so, to you, the dedicated follower, I say well done.
If you're here on my blog for the first time, posts will be spontaneous, on an irregular timetable, and often about musings on Batman.
Now if you excuse me I have to go wait desperatley for subscribers.

Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree, the government sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that you John?
    What are you doing here? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the link on your Facebook and said I'd pop on over and check you out!

    ReplyDelete