Saturday, December 4, 2010

It Certainly Affected My Mass...

Yes I'm a gamer, but that doesn't mean I'm up to date on games...
I operate roughly 1-2 years behind everyone else, why? Cause it's bloody cheap...

Recently I finished Mirrors Edge, a really fun freerunning game from 3 years ago, with minimal fighting time and a slight hint of cyberpunk... I recommend it to anyone starting out in games, or anyone who loved the first Assassins Creed for the simple joy of running around rooftops.

But at the moment I'm playing Mass Effect 2, following up from finishing the first game during the summer.
It. Is. AMAZING. This is on par with Star Wars as a Space Epic, the cut scenes alone could make a good movie. And the voice cast? IT HAS KEITH DAVID! Mass Effect 1 was the best game I ever played, I'm only halfway through 2 and I'm already convinced that this is better. Except for one small thing.

What the hell were they thinking with bringing in ammo clips?! One of the best things from the first game was the lack of an ammo clip, they even gave a perfectly good scientific background for being able to have unlimited ammo. The overheating system worked fine. But they changed it. And now its annoying as hell.
But anyway, just one bad thing in an entire (2 disc) game ain't bad... If you haven't played this yet, do. Because this is not a game, this is an experience.

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. http://xkcd.com/606/

    Seriously, you couldn't have said it with more emphasis on this comic...

    ...

    I need to get out more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about that... :L
    I'm not plagarising, twas my own idea :P

    ReplyDelete