Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Strongly Worded Retort Against The Most Heinous Actionts Of Messrs Doyle & Breen

I point you in the vicinity of a certain video, by Milky Millie.

Now, my audience, Millie agreed to a competition at the end, for a pack of skittles. To the person who could name the song from which the lyrics "Hover-skates are not the same as running at the speed of sound" and what do the lyrics refer to?, and I, like any good nerd, instantly knew the answer and posted my official comment reply.

You may remember Paul, Paul left his own reply before me, however it was unfinished on both counts (and also, may I add, sloppily worded), yet Paul has officially won the competition. "But how?" you must be asking yourself? The answer lies in what I believe to be a corrupt and disgusting scheme by Paul and Millie to rig the contest. Paul allegedly gave Millie the answer in Facebook chat, and so won the competition, yet there is no proof to display of this answer. I smell a rat, and yet there is nothing I can do. I have been played, and have come out worse for wear, and without a skittle in sight.

What do you make of this cruel injustice my readers? Make your opinion clear, and boycott these vile vloggers from your subscription lists.

Over and Out.



(p.s. this has been a satire, Millie and Paul are both excellent vloggers and you should really check them out!)

5 comments:

  1. I love how you had to throw in a post script for the silly people. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pah, I say! The method for which you could answer was not specified!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not questioning specification, I am questioning the lack of proof of such a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall contact Chris Putnam immediately to provide you with the evidence!

    ReplyDelete